Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What camera do I want?

I've decided I'm going to get one of two Canons: either a PowerShot SD1200IS or a PowerShot SD780IS. The SD1200 is the cheaper one and the one in more colors but the SD780 is the overall better camera and smaller as well (although the SD1200 is fairly pocketable as well). The difference is $50 and I'm trying to decide if it's worth it. On top of having slightly better performance, the SD780 also features HD video recording and color accent mode (which allows you to take mostly black & white but with one other color sticking out), both of which are nice bonus to the mix. Ultimately though, both of those are just luxuries that I don't really need. What would decide this is whether the SD1200 has a comparable performanceto the SD780 where low light is involved and this is not an answer I can easily find online (or I just suck at it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts