Thursday, December 24, 2009

Xmas Eve...

I deleted the ecchi blog. I felt there's no point having a separate ecchi blog. I don't write enough as it is.

Lately, I've noticed I've been using my Nokia N95 to take pictures more than my real camera, a Lumix DMC-LZ3. The main problem stems from the battery usage. I'm not sure if it's particular to the camera series or just to the one I have but if the batteries aren't fresh off the charger, the Lumix will refuse to use it on account of "battery too low" which is fresh full of BS. I'm definitely out to get a new camera but not sure what to get. While I do take pictures once in a while, it's not like I take a lot or even frequently so I'm worried about the battery life and hope I don't have a repeat of my current Lumix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts