Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nendo Fate, Otoboku2 demo

Nendoroid Fate Testarossa Nendoroid Fate Testarossa Nendoroid Fate Testarossa
Nendoroid Fate Testarossa Nendoroid Fate Testarossa Nendoroid Fate Testarossa
My main complaint on her is the cloak which comes off to easily and hinders movement. She comes with a lot of arm parts so you can have her wield Baldiche in all sorts of ways.

otoboku2
The Otoboku 2 demo came out this weekend. I played it and liked what I've seen so far. It seems a bit darker than the last game but it's still the same Otoboku atmosphere so you won't feel too down. Plus everyone is the cute especially the main heroine character Chihaya. To most fully enjoy the game, it's best if you've already played the first game and read the light novel "Sakura no Sono no Etoile". However if you're completely new, you won't really notice I think. I'm definitely picking this game up when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts