Monday, August 23, 2010

Mini-Pla finished!

I took my time but built all 4 of the Ke-tai Sousakan Mini-pla plastic models. If one works hard at it, you can probably build most if not all of them in a day. But I'm super slow so I took a while. :p

Here are the pics of each in their individual modes as well as the combined mode at the end. You can mix and match the sets so that 7 wears Demolition and 01 wears Grindor as well as just mixing the individual parts. However 7 only has the Grindor Chakushin face and 01 only has Demolition's since that's the setup each PB usually use in the show.
Ke-tai Sousakan 7,plastic model Ke-tai Sousakan 7,plastic model Ke-tai Sousakan 7,plastic model Ke-tai Sousakan 7,plastic model

One thing that this set has help me decide is that I'm not going to get the DX toy version of them. The samples of the electronic light & sound gimmicks on Youtube hasn't really excited me and on top of that I'm aware of their annoyance factor with them ringing at random intervals throughout the day (there doesn't seem to be an off button short of taking out the batteries). And if the mini-pla versions of them are any indication, the Chakushin form of them aren't that fun to play around with either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts