Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

I got a free turkey coupon from TXU so we decided to let my brother cook the turkey at his place for Thanksgiving lunch. He was kind enough to let me take some pictures of my Shinki there although the weird glances I get from his wife discouraged me from taking many pictures. The turkey came out really good. Juicy and not dry, probably one of the best Thanksgiving Turkeys I've ever had. Props to my bro for that. Anyways, here's some pictures of the toys and food.

IMG_2270w
First thing I thought when I saw my nephew's wooden stove set and that plastic pot was "Partio Stew!", LOL.

IMG_2272w
Apparently Pomock wanted to do the cooking this time.

IMG_2273w

IMG_2274w

IMG_2277w

IMG_2280w
Apparently they couldn't wait for the turkey.

IMG_2281w

IMG_2282w

IMG_2284w
The entire meal.

IMG_2285w
From the other angle.

IMG_2286w
Green bean casserole. I like this stuff, especially if it's really good.

IMG_2287w
The turkey.

IMG_2288w
The stuffing.

IMG_2292w
Pomock and Gabrine had a pretty good fill.

IMG_2293w
Waitaminiute. When did Gabrine get here?

IMG_2294w
For desert: Edwards Key Lime Pie. According to my brother, it was much better than Mary Calendars version which was apparently too sweet.

IMG_2297w
Gabrine trying to face off with one of my nephew's toys.

IMG_2298w
Apparently the toy wasn't impressed but loved her all the same.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts