Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Busou Shinki Raptias

So my Artille and Raptias set came in and so far I've opened the sword and Raptias.

IMG_2620w
The sword unassembled.

IMG_2621w
Instruction sheet.

IMG_2622w
Completed sword. If you want to paint it, disassemble it first. I'm too lazy to paint. :p

IMG_2625w
Raptias waiting while I read her instruction sheet.

IMG_2629w
Raptias while I assemble her backpack. Is it just me or does her head look like Yukkuri? :p

IMG_2630w
Backpack complete!

IMG_2637w
The most pain in the arse part for me. This gun is a crappy design and is a huge pain to put on. It's bad enough that it's a pain to put the hand on the grip but then there's the additional pain of the wrist connector. It's enough to make me want to throw the gun against the wall.

IMG_2639w
Raptias feeding off my anger. Raptias gets some serious height due to the way her backpack connects to her stand.

IMG_2642w
I'll do some better poses when I'm in a better mood.

Next is Artille!

1 comment:

  1. The gun was a pain to connect, but I like the idea of it, keeps the gun from falling out of her hand. What bugs me are her legs, they fall off way too easily in her full gear :/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts