Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More Lego Minifigs and Animated Bulkhead

Some random pics on stuff I've recently gotten...

IMG_3433w
My series 4 additions, Hazmat Guy and Crazy Scientist.

IMG_3436w
My Lego series 5 minifigs: Lizard Man, Gladiator, and Gangster. I think I'm done with minifig collecting unless they come out with something particularly interesting to me in series 6.

IMG_3439w
Hazmat Guy finds him self surrounded by spooky guys when he responds to a biohazard distress call.

IMG_3440w
My Hero Factory Evo and Nex 2.0 combo. They're the only two Hero Factory heros I have so far and they'll remain the only ones until 4.0 comes out. Frankly, I haven't been that big on HF especially the hero figures. The villains, OTOH, aren't bad and I might get more if I can find them on clearance.

IMG_3443r
Voyager Animated Bulkhead. Got him from Target for $5 a couple weeks ago. By some extreme luck, it seems that someone found him somewhere in the back and dumped him in one of the toy clearance areas where I found him. I never got a Bulkhead since I wasn't interested enough but at $5 I couldn't resist. I'm glad I got this one because he's very cute.

IMG_3446w
RTS Lugnut scoffs at voy Bulkhead's size. Bulkhead's not amused. :P

IMG_3447w
Metal-on Halo Spartan regular and camo version. Only reason I got the camo was because, yup, it was clearanced at Target. (seeing a trend here? :P) The neck doesn't fit as snugly as it should but that can probably be fixed with some glue or nail polish otherwise the camo doesn't look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts