Friday, December 9, 2011

Confessions

I have some confessions to make. First off, I missed out on getting Nendoroid Elsie. Even though Mikatan blog hinted at it, I didn't expect her to get released before the end of the month and sell out at Amiami shortly after. While there are other avenues of getting her, buying her from Amiami would have been the least expensive option (especially considering there's a few other things I wanted to get from there as well). Next is that I bought too much toys this holiday season. Again. I'll be going over those purchases in the next few weeks to come but I definitely need to spend more time with my toys. Also I've been letting a FB game take too much of my time again. I would think I'd be over it by now but it ain't so easy after all. orz.

The biggest confession is that I've been spending more time reading about toys (whether through reviews or blogs) than I do playing and taking pictures of the toys I bought especially this year. It was quite a shock when I realized it so hopefully, this will cause me to pay more attention to my own toys especially since I have a few that's not even out of the box yet.

BF HLJ loot

As mentioned, I went on a spending rampage this past couple of weeks. Not long after I bought the Shinki figures from Mandarake, I've bought some more import toys thanks to HLJ's BF single price shipping sale. I've also bought a few more stuff from Mandarake as well as some more brick toys including the Lego TRU truck ($25), Mega Bloks Halo Battlescape ($26 from Target), and the big Kre-O Prime ($30 from Amazon). I'll have a lot of boxes to open this holiday season... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts