Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year, New Toys, New Problems

Mandarake loot

First post of the New Year! I got a package from Mandarake which compose of following items: Busou Shinki Lacamento (resealed), Arnval Mk 2 swimsuit body, Strarf Mk 2 swimsuit body, Plastica Primary 001 Alefnim, figma KOS-MOS, and Kotobukiya RAcaseal Elenor Ver.APSY. However, there is one problem: the last item is wrong! I was supposed to get the clear version of Elenor so I've sent an email to them. Hopefully, this will get resolved somehow.

Kotobukiya RAcaseal Elenor Ver.APSY
Kotobukiya RAcaseal Elenor Ver.APSY

On to a different subject. Last year hasn't been the most productive year for me, blog-wise, and a definite disaster when it came to my photocomic. The comic came to a screeching halt early last year and never quite restarted so I'm currently reviewing what I need to do to ensure I get the comic going again since it would be a waste if I never do any more. I seem to be in somewhat of a "brick" phase as I made a lot of Lego-related purchase last year on on top of Kre-o and Mega Bloks purchases. It seems I may be finally running out of steam so I may put this phase of my toy collecting behind me. I do have some upcoming import purchases so that's unlikely to end anytime soon.

Those who look at my Flickr have likely figured what my next review would be. I'll be writing it next and hopefully have it up by the end of the week along with some other posts I've been wanting to make. Here's to a hopefully productive year!


Update 1/16/12: Mandarake says that the product was updated as a clear version by mistake and will give me a store credit for the purchase price. IOW, I kinda get it for free. Kinda sucks since I didn't have any interest in the normal version and wouldn't have bought it in the first place otherwise. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts