Monday, January 19, 2015

Mixels Nurp-Naut

Found Mixels wave 4 at the local Target last night and picked up the Orbitrons.

WP_20150118_001w

First thing that caught my eyes about these guys is that two of them seem to have ball joints for all four limbs. That, the space theme, and the lime green, made me decide to grab the set on the spot. I might get Vampos of the Glowkies later and that's probably all I'll get for Wave 4. Come to think of it, I don't think I've posted my other Mixels yet so I'll need to get on that later.

WP_20150119_10_56_52_Prow

I went ahead and built Nurp-Naut first since he's the cutest with that droopy eye.

WP_20150119_10_57_06_Prow

He also has a second face on the other side. The hole in the disc piece it's mounted on kinda ruins the look but it's not too bad once you get used to it. The head's on a swivel joint so you can switch faces at will.

WP_20150119_10_56_16_Prow
Spare parts. An extra eye piece means this guy has a total of 4 eye pieces.

I'll build the other guys later, likely one each night. I also picked up some Lego Minifigures from series 13.

WP_20150119_001w
These were the main ones I was after. If I had run across the Samurai girl, I would have got her as well but since I found the ones I really want already, it's going to be a pass. At $4, I find it hard to justify a Minifigure purchase especially when I can get a much more fun Mixels set for just a dollar more. :/

WP_20150110_003w
Also picked up the Lego Movie Double-Decker Couch. Normally I'd wait for a sale but something tells me this is going to be hard to find if I don't pick it up ASAP.

WP_20150110_002w
Not related to Lego but I picked up a couple of the mini-sized TF Rescue Bots on clearance. I actually found these more fun than the recent Legends Class figures which is sad considering how much more expensive the Legends figures are. The Rescue Bots are simple, sturdy, cheap, and fun; everything the Legends sadly aren't. -_-;

2 comments:

  1. 3.99 and they are transformable ?(you get for $1 thought ^^) damn what a steal compare to the legend class even on sale they usually still $3 or so

    ReplyDelete
  2. The latest legend class toys don't even have weapons anymore. Even less reason to buy them now. -_-;

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts