Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Today's figure purchase

So I was looking through today's Crunchyroll sales. Some of the stuff in their email for today like Figuarts Red Ranger and Cu-Poche Amami Haruka for about $10 each were not available. Not sure if that mean they sold out or the staff flubbed and they weren't available to begin with. In their place, there's was some different deals like loli Sonico and Kawamura Yu for $25 each. I'm a bit miffed that it's all for more expensive stuff but okay, I can take Kawamura (plus I already have a Cu-Poche Haruka anyways :P) so I bought and when I went back to the original product page, it reads "Out of stock". WTF?! Did I buy the last one or did they only have one to begin with? Don't know if I'll ever find the answer to this one... :P

crunchy kawamura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts