Saturday, March 31, 2018

Beast Hunters Apex Armor


From Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, it's the Apex Armor featuring Breakdown. Basically a power armor for Legends class figures. A main figure can stand in the main chest cavity while two more can stand on a platform you can flip up from the back.

Assault mode. Transformation reminds me of Gunhed. You split apart the legs and pulling apart the side parts roll forward the chest and shoulder cannons. The cannons can't roll into place in robot mode because the side parts block the way.

Basically a simple but nice looking assault vehicle for legends class figures.

The included figure, Breakdown. His chest doesn't look in place so it tends to roll apart during play.

Breakdown's vehicle mode. Solid vehicle but if you forget how to take the vehicle apart for transformation, you may end up throwing him against the wall.

I think I'll get rid of him eventually. I'm planning to do spring cleaning and this guy's already first on the list. I got the Apex Armor to satisfy my curiosity so now that's quenched, I can get rid of him. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts