Friday, January 8, 2010

Canon PowerShot SD780IS

I picked the PowerShot SD780IS and bought it from Amazon. Currently they have it for $199 until maybe Jan 16. Plus I got a free 4GB class 4 Kingston SDHC card. See the product page for details if you're interested.



Actually I first saw the SD780IS at a holiday dinner party held by the company I work at. They gave out prizes and stuff and one of the coworkers nearby won the camera and she asked me to check it out and confirm for her it's a digital camera (she's middle-aged :p). My first impression at the time was "DAMN, it's small!" and not surprisingly enough, that's still my first impression on taking my camera out of the box. I'll be testing it out over the weekend even though it's chilly and all because of the cold snap hitting much of the US right now. Hopefully I won't break it right off the bat. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts