Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New figures from Amazon Jp

I had forgotten to post about a package I got a little over a week ago. I'm lazy to rewrite this so a quick copy&paste...

purchases,figures

Excellent Model Queen's Blade Alein
1/4 scale swimsuit Fate
Fireball DVD Winter package
Bought from Amazon.jp and shipped through Tenso.

This was a "spur of the moment" purchase when I happened upon an article saying Fate's at 6783 yen. My mind got hit by a virtual frying pan and before I knew it, I placed one in the cart already even though I wasn't sure I really want one. In the end I went ahead with the purchase while adding a couple more stuff just for the heck of it. I think this might be my last figure purchase for a while. I spent more money during the last few months than in the last few years with a big chunk of that coming from figures & toys so I need to reign in the spending. I didn't take Fate out since I don't have a place to put her but damn she looks gorgeous. Looks a lot better in person than in the pics. I'm glad I got her after all.

Cost breakdown:
Queen's Blade Alein 3968 yen
1/4 scale Fate 6783 yen
Fireball Winter pkg 4351 yen
Amazon total: 15,102 yen = $162.95 + $8.14 tax (they charge tax on anything shipped to local address)(yen to $ conversion made by Amazon)
EMS shipping fee: 5400 yen
Tenso service fee: 980 yen
Tenso total: 6380 yen = $70.26 (yen to $ conversion by Paypal)
Final total: $241.35

That total really ballooned real quick due to me adding a couple stuff there. Fireball I've been on the fence for a while now and Alein was also kinda spur of the moment. I probably could have done without Alein but I wanted to get at least something else other than just 2 items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts