Monday, March 15, 2010

Gundam on youtube

I just watched the 1st episode of the original Gundam series on youtube, dubbed. It's like so old school memory. Zeta Gundam's available as well so those with nostalgia or want a taste of the real old-school should check it out. They've cleaned up the video so it looks sharper and the colors look better than before. Plenty of other anime available on youtube as well if you don't know about them already.

While I was at it, I also rewatched a bit of Code Geass episode 12. It's really funny how they interject the table humping scene out of nowhere and then go back to the main plot. I really need to go watch some new anime.

I got a package today from Hong Kong. I got a Busou Shinki Yda, EX-weapon set Schmetterling, and MMS Ichijou Eika from eBay. I've also bought a few other stuff as well which should slowly trickle in throughout the rest of the month including Chogokin Drossel, Busou Shinki Asuka, and Mikuru figma. Hopefully, I'm also getting a Miku Nendo but I'm getting the feeling that this one might be a fake as the fact that nobody else has bid on it is a big sign of that. I've definitely spent way too much money on toys lately so there probably won't be any more toy purchasing for the foreseeable future.

P.S.: Due to my purchasing of the Drossel Chogokin, my planned big purchase of either a bathing Kanu or Chogokin Quarter is put off indefinitely. My decision was leaning slightly towards Quarter and I still plan to get it but not until it drops to a more reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts