Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Killer mermaid and crushed oppai mousepad

I finally opened up Busou Shinki Ianeira.

IMG_1484w

IMG_1482w
I was surprised by how much I like her. Not only does she got a good variety of weapons to throw around, she's got various ways of putting it all together as well. And then there's the fish tail which can either be combined with Ianeira for her mermaid form or combined with her weapons to form a fish mecha that she can hitch a ride on. Overall, I was rather impressed but I can also see why she can be overlooked by others considering her rather plain colors and "obasan"-style looks. ^^;

In other news, it's been there for a least a month or two but there's a huge dent in the cleavage part of my Nico Robin oppai mousepad. It still works, more or less, but it has become somewhat of an eyesore.
Nico Robin mousepad

I'm going to replace her sooner or later either, most likely with the Kanu mousepad. It'll be interesting to see if Kanu will suffer the same oppai fate. :p

1 comment:

Popular Posts