Monday, January 10, 2011

Dark figmas and new Shinkis

Recently I got figma Dead Master and Saber Alter so here's a few pics of them.

IMG_2608w

IMG_2605w

IMG_2599w

IMG_2598w

They're both nice although they both have issues to nitpick over. Alter's visor is stuck to her windswept hair and Dead Master's eyes require you to position the head either slightly pointed down or up depending on her expression.

My Shinkis have also arrived although I've yet to open them up. I got the Artille & Raptias preorder set so here's a few pictures of how the unboxing goes.

IMG_2559w
The sealed box.

IMG_2560w
The product label w/ barcode.

IMG_2561w
Opened box. On top lies the parts for the preorder sword. It needs to be assembled and forms one sword only.

IMG_2562w
Artille is next.

IMG_2563w
And Raptias lies on the bottom.

I'll open them up later in the week. Or at least I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts