Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Figma Hatsune Miku Live Stage ver. and random pics.

figma Hatsune Miku Live Stage ver
So one of my recent purchases was a figma Miku Live Stage ver. This was something I've wanted for a long time and glad to finally have one. Me holding out for a Live Stage ver was the reason I passed on the Cheerful version and I'm glad I did.

figma Hatsune Miku Live Stage ver

figma Hatsune Miku Live Stage ver

figma Hatsune Miku Live Stage ver
One of the things I like about this version is that it comes with keyboard synthesizer, di:stage, live stage papercraft, a different set of faces that are more to my liking, as well as the original Miku accessories such as the leek and microphone.

huh?
The only thing that's casting a cloud on this is this mysterious bag containing a note saying to "use this part when you reach step 11 in the soundstage instructions". The reason it's mysterious is because it's a sealed bag with nothing but the note inside! Hope I'm really not missing anything.

Since I'm on the subject of figma, I thought I'd post some random related pics.

IMG_3750w
I've had her like this since last year. :P

IMG_3756w
This was part of an idea I had for a Halloween strip but Halloween has come and gone... orz I still plan to use this however.

And a final random pic.
Corroder and Meltdown
Bionicle/Hero Factory villains make great bad guys. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts