Sunday, January 6, 2013

Driving with Partio and Pomock

I tried Gandalf's Turkey Melt at Denny's last week. It wasn't bad but Which Wich's Thank You Turkey was better. I think the cheese overwhelmed the Turkey Melt. It also didn't help that the service at Denny's was horribly slow and I had to request my gravy dip to get it. The Turkey Melt is one of the movie tie-in meals for The Hobbit movie and it has turkey, stuffing, cheese, and mustard sauce with a gravy dip and a side order. The Thank You Turkey OTOH is almost the same except different bread and minus the gravy dip but adds cranberry which really makes a difference. Plus you pick your own cheese and add a whole lot of fixings which was absent on the Turkey Melt. And it's cheaper to boot; oh the humanity. I think I'll go have a Thank You after work tomorrow just because.

Anyways, moving on...

Back in mid-December, my father and step-mother asked that I ferry them to Galveston so they can go on a cruise and I decided to take a couple of Shinki along in case the weather was good enough. Unfortunately, it wasn't and it started raining shortly after I dropped my parents off. So I was wondering what to do and decided if I can't take pictures of the Shinki out in Galveston, might as well take pictures of them in the car. And on top of that, I took a video too.



I actually took more than one video but uploading takes a long time so it might take a while to put everything up plus it's all the same thing: Partio and Pomock riding in the front of the car past various locales. Not very exciting but I just felt like doing it because of the weather. :p

Anyways, pic parade!


IMG_0254w
I house I saw on the way to the seawall. Sorry for the reflection... orz

IMG_0255w

IMG_0256w

IMG_0257w
Rain clouds rolling in. You can see the rain cloud in motion in below video.



Partio and Pomock staring out.
IMG_0261w

IMG_0263w

IMG_0264w

IMG_0265w

IMG_0268w

IMG_0270w

IMG_0271w

IMG_0274w


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts