Sunday, June 15, 2014

Nendoroid Maiko Madoka & Kuonji Alice: pkg impressions

Crunchyroll purchase June 2014
My most recent Japanese related purchase would be Nendoroid Kaname Madoka Maiko ver and Nendoroid Kuonji Alice, both bought from Crunchyroll last week. I've been interested in Maiko Madoka however only noticed her after her preorder had passed; she was roughly twice the cost of Alice. :/ The one good thing is that shipping was free for both so it wasn't all bad. They came from separate venders BTW; Madoka came from Yes Anime while Alice came direct from GSC. Both came within a few days which means they shipped from within the US.

Alice looks nice in the box. I already get the impression that I'm going to like her. I'm not quite so sure about Madoka however. I decided to get her since I already have other similar Nendoroids like Yune and Snow Miku 2013. I don't see it ever likely that I'll get around to playing Alice's source material but it would be nice. Come to think of it, I've yet to throughly play any of Type-Moon's games. *sweatdrop*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts