Saturday, August 23, 2014

Kre-o Transformers Mirage (and Ratchet)

I don't remember posting these here. Another bunch of oldie pics. This time, it's Kre-o Transformers Mirage.

IMG_3487b

IMG_3485b

IMG_3452b

IMG_3488b

It's an interesting idea but ultimately it's not something I'd play around with too much because the joints and build don't really lend itself well to heavy playing when it's built as a robot. Not to mention the robots in this size class frankly sucks donkey balls when it comes to posing as you've only got hinge joints in both the shoulder and elbows. I'd much rather just leave it in vehicle mode and have Kreon Mirage go drive around in it. I didn't put on the stickers for this set. Actually I don't think I've put stickers on any of the Kre-o TF sets I've got.

edit: Adding pics of Ratchet as well. For some reason I only have 2 pics. orz

IMG_3503b
Robot mode is much better. We now have knee, ankle and ball-jointed shoulder joints. No weapons for the brick bot but he can be a mighty mean boxer. XD

IMG_3505b
I kinda wonder what kind of ambulance has a hammer, axe, and shovel attached to it. More than meets the eye, I guess. Kreon Ratchet's head crest is too big and blocks out his eyes. -_-;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts