Sunday, May 10, 2015

This is a steal!

daitaaan

I am sooooo tempted. Daitarn 3 is one of my favorites of the old era classic robots so I am seriously considering this even if I don't have any more room! Hell my room could be completely jam-packed and I'd still  consider getting this! Hell, I might even be crazy enough to get one for play and one for viewing and one for storage! Nah, at the most, maybe one for play and one for storage but I think that's still crazy enough! XD

This kind of deal only comes once in a very rare blue moon so if you like Chogokin and/or classic robot, I recommend to totally go for this. Plus free shipping (remember to enter code if you  not Premium+ member). For heavy toys like Chogokin, that's a very nice extra gravy on top. I'm gonna go order right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts