Thursday, June 16, 2011

Marvel Thing capsule toy review

I found this capsule machine at an HEB with these Marvel hero themed figures. They were 75 cents and I only had enough change for one so I went for it and got a Thing. Reminds me of those roundish figures that I'm forgetting the name for. Those never quite attracted me but this one did. It's cheap and very cute.

IMG_3199w
The ball comes wrapped in plastic sleeve.

IMG_3200w
There's a hole on the bottom that goes around a nub on the body.

IMG_3201w
The body is inside the head.

IMG_3203w
The body.

IMG_3205w
Hollow on the inside.

IMG_3206w
You snap the head back around that nub on the body.

IMG_3208w
Back view.

IMG_3212w
Size comparison. The girls seem to take a liking to the little fella.

I need to get more of these.

2 comments:

  1. He's pretty damn awesome looking for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Nice :D I have spiderman from the old series ^^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts