Sunday, February 12, 2017

My room...is a mess...

It's a mess

And another year comes and goes...LOL. orz

Arguably the main reason for leaving the blog on the side for so long is that most of my free time had been taken up by the mobile game Puzzle and Dragons which I'll cover in the next post. That and reading manga on Comico which I'll also cover some time...maybe. Thanks to PaD, I've left a whole bunch of stuff to the side, Anime to watch, toys to open up and play. My room's a mess due to unopened toys and too much toys left out in the open. I might have to either sell or throw out some of my toys depending on how bad I feel the situation is.

It's a mess
Boxes of stuff...orz

It's a mess

It's a mess
Transformers toys has been a hit and miss across the board. I'd say the movie line for the most part was a miss and Generations line more or less a hit with the Combiner Wars and now Titans Return series.

My work has more or less stabilized for the time being so that should allow me to better manage my time so I can get to doing some spring cleaning and blog posting. Things always like getting in the way though...like myself. *dies* orz

2 comments:

  1. Mess with a lot of toys around that a happy man room :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts