Monday, February 12, 2018

FW SD Gundam Neo - Unicorn & RX-78


I forgot where I got those 2; either at a TRU or a Barnes and Noble. Apparently their original price is 370 yen so not bad price for imports.

 We'll start with RX-78-2.

 Box contents. Main body is mostly assembled already.

Assembled figure. Very basic articulation; just head and shoulder swivels. Your basic collect and display stuff.

 I guess the main gimmick for this line is that eye and camera parts use clear parts. It's more visible when using the flash.

 Next up is Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode.

And a flash picture to highlight the eyes.

There's a noticable size difference between RX-78 and Unicorn.

Back picture. Mainly got these guys on a whim. Not bad but definitely not getting any more. XD

This is mainly a test post. Did most of this from my Kindle Fire HD8 tablet that I got during summer. This replaces all my other tablets as it's more powerful than I expected for the price and it turns out the 8" screen size is perfect for me. (Tried a 10" and it was to unweildy.) And of course there's the added benefit of using Amazon Prime with this which may also be considered a con because the pairing will pretty much sucker you into the Amazon Prime ecosystem. It's a very powerful pairing as having a Kindle Fire allows you to taste most of the online media offerings of Amazon Prime. And there's anime related songs available too such as stuff from Claris and Kalafina. Serious stuff here... Anyways, got distracted...

My job has also stabilized. I'm now a regular employee at my current workplace and will stay there until either retirement unless I find something else. That means eventually I'll have more time to do other stuff, including the blog. Although I'm not sure about the blog. I'll still do it on and off but my original intent for the blog has kinda gone away so I'm going to take a much more relaxed stance towards what I post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts