Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Kancolle Kashima figure from Sega


Today, we look at another crane game figure. This time it's a Kancolle Kashima crane game figure from Sega. Kashima is one of those god-tier character design. She looks really lovely compared to her fellow ships. Like Yamato from last time, she is also serving up something for her commanding officer.






Yup, we gotta have that butt shot! 😆 Unlike Yamato, she doesn't have that butt wedgie going but Kashima just looks so much better overall that it's not a loss. As you can see from the above shots, this figure has a very short skirt.


Also unlike Yamato, you can sneak a peak from the front as well. You can barely see anything from the front with Yamato.


Comparison shot. Not only does Kashima look prettier all around but she's bigger to boot. Definitely my favorite of the 2.

This Kashima is my 2nd of the same mold. The first one I had ordered had a manufacturing defect on her butt of all places and it was very visible. But instead of returning her, I quickly ordered another one because she was inexpensive enough for me to comfortably do that. That one turned out perfect and is the one in the photos. I still have the other one if anyone's interested. I only ask for $5 plus shipping costs! 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts