Saturday, September 12, 2020

TF Titan Returns Quake



Deluxe class Quake from Titan Returns. This is a retool of Hardhead from the same line. Normally I don't get retools of toys I already got unless I never got the original. In this case, I did have the original but I got this guy anyways because I like how he looked (and he was cheap enough at the time).


Being from Titan Returns, Quake's head transforms into a Headmast-ahem, Titan Master. Apparently, his name is Chasm; not that it matters to me.


Tank mode. Chasm can either ride from the cockpit in the back or in a hidden seat at the rear of the main cannon.



Robot mode. His face gives him a hotshot-rookie sort of look. The "I will be your evil rival whether you like it or not!" type of character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts