Saturday, October 17, 2020

Misc TF toys...

Today's post is for multiple figures because there's only a few photos for each one. I didn't feel like they needed that much pics.



 Beast Hunters Night Shadow Bumblebee. It's a recolor of the deluxe class Beast Hunter figure. He looks okay but not really a fan for some reason. Looks better than the regular version though.


PotP Starscream. I had originally thought I was going to get rid of him but after getting him into torso mode, I'm gonna hold onto him for a little bit. The torso mode is surprisingly stable and is the best combiner torso mode I've come across so far.


Gelu from Bionicle Glatorian Legends. I have a few late gen Bionicle lying around so I'll get around to each of them eventually.





Only extra piece was this black connector piece. 😅


While we're looking at combiners we'll take a look at some completed ones. Menasor looks nice and stable for the most part but the chest is a definite sour point since it's just a gaping area and the car that should fit there doesn't really fit there that well without some modding.



I definitely like the individual bots more than the combined mode. However, I never got into the mood to take photos of them so I don't know if I'll ever go over them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts