Saturday, October 3, 2020

Titan Changer Optimus Prime and Megatron


From the Authentics line. Titan Changer Optimus Prime and Megatron, each sold separately.


Optimus and Bumblebee has had a bum deal with Authentics. They tend to have the worst designs of the time and the same can be said with Titan Changers. I skipped BB because his transformation is the most simple and obvious.


The back looks pretty bad and I'm afraid it's the same across the board for the first wave. Only articulation are the ball joint shoulders.


What strikes me here is that gap in the front corner. What's up with that? Seriously.



Next up is Megatron. Megatron tends to be much better across the board compared to Optimus and here it's no different. Overall build, transformation, and alt mode fares much better.


Back is still sparce but oddly enough still looks better than Prime's.




Like all the other Authentics Megatrons, you can't turn the turret but you can raise the cannon. Overall I like Megatron despite the inherent downsides of the Titan Changers. Starscream recently got released and I already got him so I'll be doing a post for him sometime soon. Grimlock is also in the pipeline and I look forward to him since he'll likely be the most complex Titan Changer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts